There comes a time when you need to invest, in range extender to give a boost to the wireless signal. So that signals can be able to cover all the corner of your house or office. Range extender also becomes a need at a time when you start using multiple devices at home. Or when there are a number of dead zones in home or office. Range extender has the capability of repeating wireless signals from the router. If you also want to make use of range extender then we have steps for belkin.range setup. Belkin router can be setup without any wires & cables. So enjoy Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extenders as a repeater by having a look at these steps.
Steps for Belkin Range Extender Setup
- First, arrange a Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Take an active Wi-Fi network along with Belkin router’s network name SSID & wireless password.
- Let’s suppose you have a dual-band router, Secure SSID & wireless password for the each band.
- Most importantly a computer, Smartphone or tablet whatever you like.
- Plug range extender into power source keeps extender within the range of the wireless router.
- Use Wi-Fi able device then place & connect it with Belkin. Setup network.
- In case, you can’t view network, reset range extender. First, press extender reset button for 10 seconds till it switches on. Before connecting extender to the network again, power cycle it.
- Wait till extender gets to connect to belkin.range setup network before continuing to next steps.
- Open a web browser & enter http://belkin.range in the address bar, & click on Go button.
- If below-given address didn’t work, enter http://192.168.206.1 to access range extender web setup page.
- Tap on Get started on Next, prompted window.
- It looks out for router’s SSID.
- Pick a wireless network, which you wish to extend & click Next to continue.
- Is your network not listed? Click on Refresh Button.
- Hold up for belkin.range setup to connect with the network.
- Enter wireless network’s password, in next prompt window & click Next to proceed.
- Wait, till setup verifies your wireless network’s password.
- Are, you using dual-band network? Pick a second wireless network, you wish to extend or replicate wireless network’s password step & click Next.
- If you have one band Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender, by default it will discover 2.4 GHz band.
- Next, assess Extended Network information. You can modify information if there is need of it. Or else click Create Extended Network button, to continue with belkin.range setup.
- Belkin range extender finally configured.
You can avail assistance for above mention steps. We have a specific team to look after any issue related to your extender & router. The team is available round the clock to serve you. You can reach to the team by the toll-free number. We also have the option of Live chat support window. Those who want to have live interaction with the team. You can share your queries or Feedback with the team via comment box. So, start commenting now, to know better your product & our services.