Belkin WiFi extenders are best option you can go for if you are facing slow WiFi connectivity for your location. Setting up Belkin WiFi extender is possible without using complicated wired connections. We are explaining steps for wirelessly setting up your Belkin WiFi extender.
- First, provide power supply to your Belkin WiFi extender and make sure that WiFi extender is placed within the range of Belkin router you are using.
- From the wireless devices you are using, search for the wireless network for Belkin WiFi extender. If you are not finding the wireless network for the Belkin WiFi extender, you must restart your WiFi extender and then try once again.
- Now, open the web browser and access Belkin WiFi extender setup page using 192.168.206.1 IP address.
- Go for the “Set Started” option.
- System will start searching for the SSID.
- You will need to search for the wireless network you want to connect with and go for the “Next” option.
- You will need to fill the password for accessing the wireless network and click on “Next” option.
- From “Edit” option you edit the information you want to edit for your wireless network.
These are the steps for configuring your Belkin WiFi extender wirelessly. You can contact router login support team regarding problems like www Belkin setup, www Belkin range setup, www Belkin com setup, http www Belkin setup, www Belkin setup wireless network, www Belkin router setup, www Belkin setup range, Belkin router setup page, Belkin router setup, Belkin range setup, Belkin setup page and Belkin wireless router setup